Guy H. Haskell, JD, PhD
I keep my case load small enough to give each client and each case the full attention it, and you, deserve. Although I cannot assure you of the outcome of your case, I can promise you that your phone calls and emails will be answered promptly, that all of your questions will be answered, and that I will be with you every step of the way, to advise you and assist you through the often confusing and frightening legal system.
Attorney at Law
I have served on the faculties of Oberlin College, Emory University, and Indiana University, and am a member of the Indiana State Bar Association and Indiana Public Defenders Council. In law school, I completed internships at Indiana University Student Legal Services, the Indiana Attorney General’s Office, and the Monroe County Prosecutor’s Office, where I later served as Deputy Prosecuting Attorney. I live in Bloomington with my wife Cheri, three kids and two dogs, Gracie and Stella.
- JD – Indiana University School of Law
- PhD – Indiana University
- BA – Stony Brook University
- Special Public Defender
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney – Monroe County, Indiana
- Paramedic – Indianapolis EMS
- Firefighter – Benton Township Volunteer Fire Department
- Professor – Oberlin College, Emory University, Indiana University
- Chief Instructor – 5th Degree Black Belt, Indiana University Aikido
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer – Professional Association of Dive Instructors